Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Blog Post

This is my very first blog post. Not sure what I am doing, but I think I'm going to like it. I've been watching and following several blogs to see how it all works, so I "think" I might be ready.....ha....we will see.
It's been a beautiful spring day, and it's tax day.....blah! I've been listening to some coverage of the "tea parties" all over the country on pajamas tv. It's been very exciting. It is a good feeling to know that people are waking up to some of the problems that we have here in America. It is time for people to take steps to make the necessary changes needed to correct some of the wrongs that have been going on.
I've been working on my very first vegetable garden today. I started on it last month, but soon realized that it was not going to be large enough. I'm excited to produce my own veggies in my own backyard.
It is my hope on this blog to express some of my "passions and peeves" about life. There are many, so I will just take my time to reveal them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment